demoadmin Updated June 28, 2016
10 ounce refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
1 pound bacon
1/4 cup milk
3 tablespoons butter, softened
10 slices Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place biscuits 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs to your liking.
- Cut open biscuits, lightly butter, layer with eggs, bacon, and cheese.
The homemade version of fast food breakfast biscuits. You can exchange toppings to fit your taste buds.
Already have an account? Log in now
These were well received by my kids. I substituted the bacon with sausage patty's with good results so it is a versatile recipe. I think these are better than the fast food chain, and really didn't take too long to put together.